Friday, June 13, 2008

grocery store


I found a better grocery store today.  I had been shopping at a huge 7-11.  Nothing like the ones in the US.  This 7-11 had about 10 floors and you can buy everything from turnips to televisions.  It took me a while to find the new grocery store [I've known it was around but I just couldn't find the entrance].  I like the new one because they have a good selection and it's calm.  The 7-11 is extremely chaotic.  There are literally boom boxes in various sections blasting a repeating message by what sounds like an extremely enthusiastic employee.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Hey Ed - I have been checking out your site every day and finally had a chance to send along a quick hello. I'm really enjoying your photos/commentary - looking forward to the next installments on your explorations - bye!

Unknown said...

How did you know what to buy?

Father Morning said...

I just look at the pictures. Sometimes it doesn't work. That green drink in the pic nearly sent me into a sugar coma. It said "100%" on it so I thought it was 100% juice. It probably meant 100% vitamin C.